Sunday, November 23, 2008

an untold story...lol


Life with you was extraordinary,


so full of complications yet so merry.


You never once objected when i did what i wanted,


you were what i with naieveity flaunted!


With you i always asked too much from life,


everything so rosy without any trouble or strife;


All at once you changed the course of the destination,


you gave me the perfect grief and that lead to my emancipation.


so now after the tide of pain has surpassed i want to thank you,


words to say exactly what i feel are but a few.


This is just me saying all the things that i was not saying,


for all the times i cursed you;now i'm praying,


good luck and good wishes to you my friend,


though you never did stick it out until the very end.

0 comments:

A thought in my mind for today...


If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Rene Descartes
French mathematician & philosopher (1596 - 1650)

New Moon Countdown Official Poster

my peeps! ;)