Monday, April 13, 2009

OoOoOoOoO.....am just sooooooooo TaNgLeDdD!!!...


As things collide i wonder out loud
i think to myself how is it that chaos rules
darlin' there aint no other way
i dont know why it is that i wind up
back to the very same place in my heart
its called one true chaos


i take for granted and do what i had never ever planned
then i go and mess it up a little
shake things up a little
i never knew you, i never knew me
and now its hard for me to wake up
and harder more so to go to sleep
its not right and maybe we're better of this way



its harder everyday, maybe its better that we break
keep forgetting what i'm looking for
close my eyes and walk the way i'm supposed to
i love to fool around and i'm going crazy
its just madenning and i must get out


its not goodbye neither is it perfect
when i was fumbling through the way to you
i went away and kept it all wrapped up inside
and i'm a fool to think that its the best
after all of the things that you've put me through
i still let you lift me up high and as this time goes by
i shiver, you build me up and you make me stay


there's no other way out of this flame
this lovely undoing unending lovely...
hypnotised by the sight of you and paralysed by the words you say
and there's nothing more satisfying than being with you and that i dont want anymore...


jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....dunno wot i was thinkin but stil...!! lol
you dig!?

2 comments:

Apoorv said...

You seems to be messed up with the thoughts but the outcome is simply gr8! Keep writing!


Cheers to you~~

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

thanks man!

A thought in my mind for today...


If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Rene Descartes
French mathematician & philosopher (1596 - 1650)

New Moon Countdown Official Poster

my peeps! ;)