Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Next Stop Obsession...!!!

"Between love and madness lies Obsession. "
-Calvin Klein's Obsession (1985)


Countdown's already begun in my head although the real countdown is a day away.i realise i have no resolution. Tired sick of the old resolutions thinking of a new one...hmmmm...how bout losing weight?...naah...done that...how about getting good grades?...i have to do that anyway(my scores last term were really brutal)...and i turn to Wikiquotes and i chance upon the above CK quote and an idea hits upon my mind...how about having a happy obsession with whatever creeps into my mind!Completing unfinished projects of all kinds! now i feel relif going through my body and sit back on my chair and drink water. Feel's better already!
Easier said then done i believe but that kinda attitude ain't gonna get me through to completing what i have and need to! What's your new years resolution?

4 comments:

zegulas said...

Well, I hope u get very good marks this time Poorva...

My New Year Resolution is that i wont be eating street food anymore, coz suffered frm Jaundice just before exams..!! Damn u Samosa-Pav n Hepatitis virus..

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

@zegulas
:P agreed man...these "flyin" viruses suck...let me know when u get by ur resolution! cheers and a happy new yr dude!

Vijayshryaln said...

i should take a resolution that i should follow ma resolutions....

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

@vijayshryaln
lol

A thought in my mind for today...


If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Rene Descartes
French mathematician & philosopher (1596 - 1650)

New Moon Countdown Official Poster

my peeps! ;)