Friday, April 10, 2009

ponder ponder wonder wonder...whts it that lies under?


wondering what to do with my spare time,
there aint no reason for this post and definately no rhyme.(haha PUNK'D u there!)
i play the game of stop and stare with my lappy,
lord knows there aint anything that makes me more happy.
endlessly i ponder and my thoughts they forever wander,
into my very own fantasy world oh thats a dream!
footballers,jocks,singers,actors ,etcetra flow in like an endless stream,
enough already am getting away from what i wanna say,
its difficult yet simple that i'm bugged and dunno what exactly to do today!

hahahaha....mindless rhyme....u fell for it...lol...suckers! oooopsss....nt meant to say that...kidding kidding...no....nooo..nooo...seriously...m not a prick peep's...i love everyone who reads my stuff...cheers! love...peace out!

2 comments:

zegulas said...

Nice one... ;-)

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

thankssssssss!

A thought in my mind for today...


If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
Rene Descartes
French mathematician & philosopher (1596 - 1650)

New Moon Countdown Official Poster

my peeps! ;)